Sunday, June 04, 2006

HAPPY 29th ANNIVERSARY TO ME

Yes, 29 years ago today I took the big plunge. I thought in honor of my anniversary I would tell about how LUCKY I was to meet Mr. Right.

I was in high school, my senior year. Each of the high schools had their own hangouts. I was bored with meeting up with all the guys I already knew, so I decided to check out the rival high school’s hangout. It was at Pizza Hut.

Curtis went to the high school and was there with his big brother Kim. Kim was in the Army and was on leave for the weekend. Being the shy person that I am (NOT!!) I quickly started talking to him. It was love at first sight. He took me on a date the next night. A month later we were engaged. We married after knowing each other 13 months.

It was a little freaky…since neither one of us had ever been to the hangout before. Also, we both were very young. But now its 29 years later…

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIM!!

KT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home